please give me all details thank you for your work :)
1. The following observations are DDT concentrations in the blood of 20 people:
24 26 30 35 35 38 39 40 40 41 42 52 56 58 61 75 79 88 102 42
a. Construct the normal probability plot and comment on the appropriateness of a normal probability model. Any outliers?
b. Assuming that the sample is representative for the population at large, what is the probability that a person selected at random has the DDT concentration in blood greater than 50?
2. Determine the values z that separates the largest 3% of all the z values from the others and the smallest 3% of all the z values from the others. What can you say about these z values?
3. In many cases the data does not follow a normal distribution closely enough to be able to make reasonably correct references using the relationship of the data with the standard normal distribution. Among the many proposed courses of action, transforming the data to get it closer to a normal distribution is quite often the method of choice. One such transformation requires to replace the each data point by its square root and perform the analysis on the transformed data.
In the following example, determine the normality of the original data, then convert the data points to their square roots and determine the normality of the transformed data. (plot Normal Probability Plots). Did the transformation have any effect on the normality of the data.
32 47 52 59 77 81 81 90 96 118 120 120 131 135 143 151 62 174 187 189 195 205 210 220 248 281 300 309 337 475
- Finance Question -- Additional Debt
- Confounder or Effect Modifier
- Management Decision Model/Decision Tree Now assume your friend, Jennifer the banker (formerly a bank teller), has asked for your advice as...
- True or false Deciding what the distribution of income should be is an example of normative economics.
- Does the writing style of the reviewer matter? Would you want to see samples of that person's writing?
- 3 essay questions get be done due 22 midnight!!!!!!
- fin 1-2
- QUESTION: Morphological structures (e.g. bones, etc.) are good for comparing evolutionary relatedness of similar organisms, like humans to monkeys or birds. But we generally need to use molecular targets (gene sequences) to compare very different organism
- A certain mountain has a evaluation of 19,311 feet. In 1911, the glacier on this peak covered 4 acres. By...
- a travel agent offers Maria a 50% discount on a trip to Hawaii. The trip includes airfare and 11 nights...