Planning Oral Briefingsldae19
"Planning Oral Briefings" Please respond to the following:
· Assume the governor has asked you to present an oral briefing on a controversial environmental program to a board of commissioners of a major county in the state. Three of the nine commissioners oppose the program and have experts on their staff who generally accompany them to meetings. Recommend three actions to take before the briefing and two key actions as you present the recommendation. Provide reasons to support your response.
· Discuss at least two possible advantages and two possible disadvantages to using graphics and charts in oral briefings. Discuss the implications of these advantages and disadvantages to the one responsible for communicating public policy. Provide an example to support your response.
Go to the White House Website, located at www.whitehouse.gov, and perform a search on briefings. Review briefings from the Briefing Room and Press Briefings, and select two briefings published in the last 12 months. Be prepared to discuss.
· From the e-Activity, compare and contrast the issues discussed in two briefings you selected. Take a position on which oral briefing closely matches your preferred style of communicating policy. Provide reasons to support your response.
Riccucci, N. M. (02/2011). Public Personnel Management: Current Concerns, Future Problems, 5th Edition. [VitalSource Bookshelf Online]. Retrieved from https://strayer.vitalsource.com/#/books/9781323080962/
· First: Review Chapter 3: Generational Differences and the Public Sector Workforce and Chapter 6: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered Employees in the Public Sector Workforce.
· Second: Take a position for or against this statement: religious organizations have a right to be exempt from federal guidelines regarding the employment of lesbians, gay, bisexual, and transgendered people. Provide a rationale for your views.
What new knowledge, skills, and abilities are required of manager who have HR responsibilities?
- 5 years ago
- what holiday do you celebreate in november?
- On pages 252, 253, 254-255 in the textbook, there are stories of sacrifice, bondage and exodus, and survival in the wilderness. These stories are an integral part of the Jewish tradition. Find a movie, book, or short story that is similar to one of these
- Economics Questions
- For PhD Doctorate only
- grammer, structure and match with professor's requirement. due on 11:00 pm(EST)
- Java Programming
- HRM 586 Week 1 DQ 1 (Fighting Employer's Premises, Page 405) Devry
- Discussion Question
- ACCT EXPERT
- Multiple Questions Answers
- NOT RATED
Assume the governor has asked you to present an oral briefing on a controversial environmental program to a board of commissioners of a major county in the state. Three of the nine …6 years ago