A piece of cardboard that measures 2 feet by 3 feet can be folded into a box if notches are...asinbx
A piece of cardboard that measures 2 feet by 3 feet can be folded into a box if notches are cut out of the corners. The length of the side of the notch will be the same as the height h of the resulting box. The volume of the box is given by 4h^(3) - 10h^(3) + 6h . Find the volume of the box for h = 0.25 and h = 0.5.
- 9 years ago
- can it be done before this midnight ?
- one page paper with a housing plan.
- At what Kelvin temperature will a sample of gas occupy 12 liters if the same sample occupies 8 liters at...
- Joe bought 3 candy bars that cost 75 cents each. What is his total bill if the sales tax was...
- payroll accounting 2012 chapter 7 answers
- (4,2), y=1/2x + 1 write the slope-intercept form for an equation of the line that passes through the given point and...
- International HR due Thursday 12/6/2012 by 9 pm
- _____ energy is defined as the energy of motion.
- Cells undergo different processes in order to perform important functions. Why do cells undergo mitosis?
- universal precautions/healthcare discussion