A small loop of area 8cm^2 is placed inside a long solenoid that has 850 turns/m and carries a sinusoidally varying current given by: i(t)=I0sin(wt),
Where i0=1.2A is the amplitude and w=200 rad/s is the angular frequency. the central axis of the loop and solenoid coincide (see a cross- section of the solenoid with the the small loop inside in the figure)
A) Calc the magnetic field B(t) inside the soldenoid
B) Calc the total magnetic flux per unit of lenth thru the windings of the solenoid as a function of time
C)Calc th einductance per unit of length of the solenoid
D) Determine th emf induced in the loop
- 9 years ago
- explain population sampling and the pros and cons for using it in scientific research
- a clay ball has a mass of 24 grams. when dropped into a graduated cylinder filled with 50 ml of...
- true or false they are autographs that feed by abosrbing thier food
- Eli drew a shape with 5 vertices and 5 line segments.
- what is the answer to question #23 in section 6.3 in the book called elementary statistics picturing the world 1st...
- the young adventurer joined her explorer father...and a small team for the grueling ... 97-mile journey. which word best describes...
- what is 2% of $21.75
- what two long-term trends mark the expansion of the american electorate?
- 98 =x and y
- Find the geometric mean of 4 and 10