I have a physics lab i need done. I have 2 pdf files with the instructions and 3 excel files that the lab is done on. its not actually that hard, I'm just outta town for a few weeks. example to part of the first lab: For an object undergoing constant acceleration in one dimension, we developed equations that describe the position and velocity of the object as a function of time. Xf=Xi + VxiΔt + 1/2Ax (Δt)^2 and Vxf= Vxi + AxΔt If we assume the object starts at position xi=0 at time ti=0, the equations can be simplified as x= Vit +1/2At^2 and v=Vi +at where ‘x’ is the final position of the object and ‘v’ is the final velocity.
- 9 years ago
- How does author William Hoffer’s novel "Saved! The Story of the Andrea Doria—The Greatest Sea Rescue in History" demonstrate the limitation of utilitarianism?
- I need an excel spreadsheet done by the end of tommorrow.
- what is the common isotope pair chart?
- A certain transistor has an Ic = 25 mA and Ib = 200 fA. determine the Bdc
- Respond to the following in 1-2 paragraphs: Should the USA have pursued a more aggressive policy toward the USSR or...
- Assignment 3: Network Security Planning This assignment is due for online students by midnight on Sunday of Week 7 and for...
- Question 6
- describes a specific event and explains the outcome
- Global Business