Physics II - Photonsbeoto01
Please see homework below, each problem must follow the Structured Problem Solving format (see attached document) and be complete in Microsoft Words:
50. A 1.0-mW laser with a 405-nm wavelength illuminate a sodium target. If 1 in 105 incident photons generates a photoelectrons. What is the photocurrent?
51. In an experiment to measure Planck’s constant, a metal target is illuminated with ultraviolet light. When the wavelength is 300nm, the measured stopping potential is 1.10 V. When the wavelength is changed to 200 nm, the stopping potential becomes 3.06 V. (a) what value does this experiment yield for Planck’s constants? What is the percent error for the accepted value of h? (b) Using the experimental value of h, find the threshold frequency and work function for this metal.
- 6 years ago
- write a presentation for me. (do not write as essay)
- Historical Developments, Policies, and Laws
- Home work Acct 434
- Home comparison assignment: easy
- American Government Newspaper Report Assignment Sheet
- INFO Question 5
- Accounting workbook
- Chapter 10 ( 2 accounts)
- ABS 497 Week 3 Assignment Communication PowerPoint Presentation
Preview6 years ago