Physics: Analytical Problems
By Saturday, August 17, @ 3pm EST
The following questions ask you to solve problems involving topics we've covered this week.
Work each problem on paper or in Microsoft Word.
Create a free body diagram of your work for each question, along with a step-by-step solution to the problem. In other words, I need to see all your steps.
A car with 60 cm diameter tires is traveling at a constant speed of 100 km/hr. What is the angular velocity of the tires in rad/s?
A 3 kg ball is traveling in a circle of radius 2 meters with a tangential velocity of 2 meters/second. Find the centripetal acceleration of the ball and the centripetal force acting on it.
An arrow is shot at an angle such that it's horizontal velocity is 40 m/s and it's vertical velocity is 20 m/s. Find the horizontal distance the arrow will travel before hitting the ground.
A bolt requires 15 Nm or torque to loosen it. How much force needs to be applied to a 20 cm long wrench to loosen the bolt? Assume the force is applied perpendicular to the handle of the wrench.
A baseball is thrown such that it is in the air for 4 seconds and lands 100 m away. Find the initial vertical and horizontal components of the baseball's velocity.
Attached are assignment related online lectures and textbook chapters
- Summarize the hoyt v florida case
- Tickets to a charity dinner and dance sell for $215.00. If 8 guests can sit a one of the tables,...
- Cowling’s Rule for child sized doses of medication. adult dose 400mg ibuprofen; 7 year old child 1200mg adult,200mg child
- what is 56% of 75 and can you show me the work
- one page film respond
- Test 2
- I have a 4 page essay on any topic I need done for Comp I so it should be fairly easy to complete.
- What attributes do all prisms have that only prisms have?
DUE Friday, 8/15 @ 3pm EST
An object is projected horizontally. Give three factors which determine the horizontal distance
traveled, and describe how each affects this distance.