Remember when no one on the internet could agree about whether that dress was blue and black or white and gold? Let’s answer this question... with science! Read the article found here:https://www.wired.com/2015/02/science-one-agrees-color-dress/
1) Explain what is meant by this quote from the article: “What’s happening here is your visual system is looking at this thing, and you’re trying to discount the chromatic bias of the daylight axis” and why does it explain the disagreement about the dress?
2) Next to the picture in the article, there are squares of color with things written beside them such as “R: 135 G: 148 B: 190.” What does this mean and what does it have to do with this discussion?
- 5 years ago
- Cultures in Transition Constructing A Modern State
- COM 220-Week 2-Checkpoint Strategies for Gathering Information Appendix D
- Need a Business plan..
- Applied Physics Only!!!
- psychology assignment 11
- case study
- BUS 475 Week 3 Strategic Plan III Balance Scorecard
- BUS 210 Week 8 CheckPoint 1- IT Applications Presentation Slide Notes
- Gil Vogel
- Short Multiple Choice 10 Question Quiz, Week 4, BUS 378 International Business Law