Phyllis Young Onlychzisbattpel181
Imagine you are looking for a position in your future career. You know it is important to have your personal brand on social media. Career Services discusses the use of social media sites such as LinkedIn™ to create your personal brand and market your skills and education.
You analyze the use of social media sites like LinkedIn™ to create your personal brand.
Create a 12- to 16-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® including detailed speaker notes in which you translate the critical details of your future story into a Personal Brand Plan that you will present to a future employer. First define who you are, what you do, and what your strengths are. Are you the first person people turn to when they need a deadline met? Can you fix a line of software code in your sleep? Are you trustworthy and discreet? Are you cool under pressure? It's more than just making a laundry list; you brand yourself when you livethose values. If you're the best computer programmer, admin assistant, or marketing guru in your network and everyone knows it, employers will start flocking to you instead of the other way around. Include the following in your presentation:
- Your name, email address, and a picture
- Your education (remember this is AFTER graduation)
- Software skills
- Who you serve
- What you do
- What your strengths are
This kids of goes with other powerpoint you did for me.
Save this project as Lastname_Brand_W5.ppt
- 6 years ago
- I need to have inteligent answers and comments for class participation
- Multiple Questions Answers
- Week 10
- For math guy
- I NEED ZERO PERCENT PLAGIARISM
- During busy times of the year, a hotel, convention center, or meeting hall may have more demand than meeting space available. Describe how a sales team would determine what business to take.
- Business Writing Week 4
- HRM 324 Week 4 Individual Assignment Retirement Plan Proposal and Communication Plan
- Nancy Carol only
- Victims’ Rights