FOR PHYLLIS YOUNGstudent12345
- DISCUSSION POST- 150 words. references need to be in APA format.
- Locate a qualitative study on one of the areas of patient or staff impact listed below, such as satisfaction or efficiencies in care. Only one study on one topic is required, but the study needs to be qualitative in nature.
- Make your selection from this topic list.
- Impact/effect/perception of communications technology such as call centers, telemedicine, hand-held devices (phones, Blackberry, voice-activated systems) on care or satisfaction.
- Impact/effect/perception of information systems such as Internet/Intranet information or searches, online access to records and information by consumers, electronic health records, computers.
- impact/effect/perception of patient care technologies (bedside care technologies, self-administration of p.r.n. medications, monitoring).
Address the questions below based on the article you have selected:
- What elements of the study design made it "qualitative" in nature?
- Of what value were the results of the study? Who would utilize that information (bedside nurses, nurse managers, nurse researchers, other staff, administrators, patients, families)?
- What suggestions do you have for the next study that would follow this one to ensure that a study with more rigors (for example, a quantitative study) could be performed?
- 5 years ago
- This problem is related to econometrics
- For Great-Writers only
- FIN 534 Week 10 Quiz 9 Chapter 16
- FIN 534 Week 10 Homework Problems Chapter 17
- Phil Collins Realty Corporation purchased a tract of unimproved land for $52,000.
- when it will be done
- Compare and contrast the three models of consultation presented in the Orford text, and identify the model that you would apply to address the issue of teenage pregnancy in your school and why
- Financial Accounting Information for Decisions Unit 1 Assignment Problem 1-1A ,1-8A and Problem 2-3A Answer
- m1 a 3 algebra