Photography and Social Reformchata0
Resource: Review "Documenting the Face of America: Roy Stryker and the FSA/OWI Photographers," and Ch. 5 of Oxford History of Art: Twentieth-Century American Art.
Write a 200- to 350-word summary responding to the following:
How was photography used as an instrument for social reform? What photograph do you think makes the most powerful social commentary? Why?
APA format and references
- 6 years ago
- The income statement of Tawls Company for the year ended December 31, 2012
- Compute gross profit earned by the company for each of the four costing methods. (Round your per unit costs to 3...
- XACC 290 - Week 1 Assignment
- engineering writing
- Film Noir
- Essay Psychology
- Ch. 13: Life Behind Bars > Special OffendersMyths & Issues VideosCh. 13: Life Behind Bars > Issue 2: Our Graying Prison PopulationWrite a 700- to 1,050-word (two to three page) paper explaining the needs of special offenders. Answer the following question
- 9 pages
- homework and discussion questions