Determinists (Topics 5.2 and 5.3) believe that your genes and your environment (including all factors that influence you up to the present moment) fully determine what you will do in any given situation. Are those the only factors that influence your choices? If there are other factors, what are they? Is there any element of randomness in our choices? If determinism is true, does that mean we do not have free will? Why or why not?
Submissions are due on 8/3. Since this is the final week of the course, no peer comments are required.
To see the rubric on how submissions will be graded, click on the gear icon above and select "Show Rubrics."
- Current Events 2
- Trade mark
- Environmental Controversy - Ecosystems Biodiversity
- ACC 555 Week 10 Assignment 3: Tax Periods and Method
- FORM 1040 – U.S. INDIVIDUAL INCOME TAX RETURN - George A. Warden and Mary S. Warden
- From the list below, select the two activities you consider most important when managing a TSDF: Yes, you are correct....they are all important! If we neglect even one, we have not done our job. Therefore, let's modify the original question to this. Pleas
- Evaluating Use of Literature and Problem Statement
- Four question ?