Phillip is putting 25 markers into a bag. He can put the markers in the bag as bundles of 10...
Phillip is putting 25 markers into a bag. He can put the markers in the bag as bundles of 10 or as single markers. What are all of the different ways Phillip can put the markers in the bag?
Other questions 10
- What is 77.3% of 998?
- what is cyberbullying
- In 1966, the Supreme Court ruled in its Miranda v. Arizona decision that law enforcement has an obligation to advise...
- Writing about my last Holliday vacation in new york , 70-75 words
- After reading about attacks on servers similar to the ones used in one of your company's departments, the CIO has asked you to come up with a report as to what, if any, steps should be taken with your servers. List and describe the steps you would need to
- Who is the oldest president ever to have been elected for president of the united states?
- two-variable inequality
- Write a research draft about the causes and solutions of Water Pollution.