Directions: Please provide detailed and elaborate responses to the following questions. Your response to each should be a minimum of one half of one page in length and should include examples from the reading assignments.
1.What meaning, if any, do you believe that life has? Explain why you believe that life has the meaning (or lack of meaning) that you describe.
2.Do you agree with Hegel that human history exhibits progress? Explain.
3.Does it matter whether or not life has meaning? If life has no meaning but you are having a lot of fun, should you look closely at the question of whether life has meaning? If you are happy and unbothered, is it better to ignore the question, or is there some reason to look at the question closely anyway? Explain your answer.
4.What are some of the implications of Fukuyama’s view that history has ended?
PART II: Research Paper III
In a research paper two to three pages in length, please respond to the following prompt: you meet someone at a party who whole heartedly believes that one’s stuff and the accumulation of wealth and belongings is what gives one’s life meaning. Do you disagree with this view?
This research paper requires you to examine the meaning of life. You must posit a position and give three substantial reasons as to why you hold to your particular view about your meaning of life.
Please use at least two articles on this topic and to support your argument. Remember that you may utilize LIRN to help you search for resources. You can visit the Academic Resource Center for a guide on how to utilize LIRN successfully. These resources must be cited in APA format.
Please consider the following questions as you develop your position:
- •Do I agree that one’s wealth and belongings give one meaning?
- •Is it possible in some sense that one’s possessions can give one meaning? In what sense?
- •Where does experience and memory and other reasons given about meaning fit in?
- •Why am I for this view?
Your final paper must be written in Times New Roman 12 point font and double spaced with one inch margins. Please remember to use APA format both in the body of your paper and your citations.
- Drug Testing At Work
- Cheryl Montoya picked up the phone and called her boss, Wes Chan, Vice President of Marketing at Piedmont Fasteners Corporation.
- Y=-3 x-6
- LAST MINUTE ASSIGNMENT
- HR homework - MW
- Penn Foster 06168900
- BUSINESS ETHICS
- Green Bay Konkers Corporation prepares quarterly financial statements. The balance
- Volume and mass are examples of (2 points) Question 3 options: 1) intensive properties because they depend on the amount of matter in the sample. 2) intensive properties because they do not depend on the amount of matter in the sample. 3) extensi
Directions: Please provide detailed and elaborate responses to the following questions. Your response to each should be a minimum of one half of one page in length …