Phase 3 Discussion Board
Students will be expected to post their first initial discussion board posting by Wednesday of each week. Discussion posts will be graded and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Students are expected to post their responses to peers by Sunday. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
The H1N1 virus is an influenza-A virus with a capacity to infect humans. The first known outbreak of H1N1 influenza occurred in 1918. This pandemic flu was referred to as the Spanish flu and killed an estimated 50–100 million people worldwide. In 2009, a new outbreak of H1N1 appeared.
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–500 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
- How is the influenza vaccine produced, and why are new vaccines produced every year?
- What role do you think vaccines play in preventing the spread of disease?
- What are the possible effects to individuals and the community of not vaccinating for influenza and other diseases?
- to accountsguru
- ACC 300 FINAL EXAM ANSWERS
- accounting help
- Una celebración familiar Antonio's parents celebrated their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary by throwing a party last week. Fill in the blanks with the imperfect or the preterite of the verbs in parentheses.
- Proteach only-Smirky only
- Homework Assignment
- How did the spread of the muslim empire affect trade? Think about trade networks that already existed, the arabic language,...
- oil and gas for accountingexpart4u
The H1N1 virus is an influenza-A virus with a capacity to infect humans. The first known outbreak of H1N1 influenza occurred in 1918. This pandemic flu was referred to as the Spanish flu and killed …
Phase 3 Discussion Board Deliverable Length: 2 Parts: See Assignment Details Details:
Reminder: Initial Discussion Board posts due by Wednesday, responses due by Sunday
Students will be expected to post …