Personal Debt Managementtraginj0u7
Develop a plan for managing your debt. How many sources of debt do you current have, and what are the balances owed on each? What specific behavioral steps do you personally need to take to match your debt aspirations with your debt reality? How will you practically implement these steps? ****My personal budget is attached to assist in this work****
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write a minimum of 400 words (approximately 2 pages) using Microsoft Word.
- Attempt APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 60% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 40% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least two references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost.
- Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirement.
- Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be identified in the paper and listed on a reference page.
- Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc.
- Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, etc. are not acceptable
- 4 years ago
- 30 Finance Multiple Choice Questions (FIN 324 Quiz )
- Week 4 Discussion
- My company will be Facebook Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for a Mini-Strategy using the Mini-Strategy Outline. Include the following in your outline: Evaluate the organization's vision statement. Discuss the org
- Dennis Wright can you help with my homework ?
- Case study : 5 pages : 15 hours
- what did you learn about Abraham Lincoln and/or the end of slavery from this interview that surprised you?
- Problem 6- Needs to be on an excel spreadsheet - Accounting Majors ONLY
- Evaluation tool