The perimeter of a rectangle is 36 cm and its area is 77 cm squared. Find the length of...zandie.land
The perimeter of a rectangle is 36 cm and its area is 77 cm squared. Find the length of the diagonal of the rectangle.
- 9 years ago 0
- The Constitution is a document of many compromises. Which compromises do you believe to be most important to...
- Unit 2 Challenge Problem Today is your birthday and you are now 37! You are planning your retirement and have...
- p+q=-2 p-q=8
- what is 1/2 of 1/3 of 9 hours and 18 min.
- What is a motte and bailey castle?
- How was social policies in US of 1800's?
- ) A place of land owned by Mr. Adhikary located on Durgapur Expressway was acquired by NHAI in the Financial Year 2006-07, but the award ordered in F.Y. 2007-08 was paid in the FY. 2009-10. This land was purchased by him on 02.04.1978 for ` 8,000. The f
- Two regular pyramids have square bases and equal heights. If the length of a side of one base is 1...
- what was the desire for a bill of rights that some americans felt during the 1780s suggests about their attitude...