people vs. computersts7it
• Describe the information processing tasks that computers can do better than people and tasks that people can do better than computers.
Create a comparison chart for the way people and computers “think.”
• Describe whether these differences are quantitative or qualitative.
• Explain how these differences can be accounted for by the concept of the mind. For example, explain whether the mind or consciousness is distinct from the brain, an extension of it, or a myth.
• As computers improve, can a mind or consciousness emerge? Explain.
Provide your opinion on whether or not the concept of computer consciousness will become possible in the foreseeable future? Explain.
- 9 years ago
- what was the most important step in the development of the periodic table
- 100% of what number is 74
- 1 3/7 * 2 3/10
- 1. Which describes the outcome of both vertical and lateral gene transfer? leads to rapid evolution of a population increases variability in...
- Do French scientists make a significant contribution to scientific development in France today?
- programs that can be implemented by church and civic organizations to eradicate prejudice in the Bahamian society today.
- MMP assignment
- The are of a square coffe shop is 256 square meters. How long is each side?
- HWK- P.M.
- see attachment