Penn Foster Exam: 038226RRaks198
1. Which of the following is the shortcut key combination for pasting copied text?
A. Ctrl + V
B. Ctrl + P
C. Ctrl + C
D. Ctrl + X
2. How do you change the top and bottom margins of an entire document?
A. Click on the Tools tab and then on Options.
B. Click the Page Layout tab and then the Orientation button.
C. Click on the View tab and then on Header and Footer.
D. Click the Page Layout tab and then the Margins button.
3. Users with a Microsoft account have access to an online storage and sharing system known as
B. Web Apps.
C. Office Anywhere.
4. How would you insert a section break in a document?
A. Click the Section button in the Home tab.
B. Press Ctrl + Enter.
C. Click the Break button in the Insert tab.
D. Click the Breaks button in the Page Layout tab.
5. When saving a memo you created in Word, which one of the following extensions is automatically
assigned to the document?
6. Which of the following Word features allows you to copy multiple paragraph-formatting styles?A. Templates
B. Format Painter
D. Paragraph dialog box
7. The _______ is the area on your screen where you can access the tab and menu options for Word.
B. Backstage view
C. Navigation bar
D. Status bar
8. You've created a letter from a blank document. To format this letter with a unified font, colors, and
effects you'll apply a
9. Default tab stops are set in Word every _______ inch.
10. Which of the following allows you to view and access important information about your document all
in one location?
A. Menu bar
B. Help icon
C. Status bar
D. Backstage view
11. _______ view focuses on the text and content of a document, without much information on the page
12. To insert text from a separate file into your Word document,
A. click Text Box in the Insert tab.
B. click Text in the Object group, and then click Text from File.
C. You have to open the file and copy the text, then paste it into the document.
D. click the Object arrow in the Text group, and then click Text from File.
13. The merge process involves which two types of files?
A. Text and merge fields
B. Mail merge template and mailings
C. Main document and data source
D. Primary and secondary
14. If you want to have certain icons available regardless of what tab you're using, you should add them to
A. Home tab.
B. Quick Access toolbar.
C. Status bar.
15. To reveal paragraph markers, such as spaces, hard returns, and tabs in your document, you should
A. right-click anywhere in the task bar and click the ¶ symbol.
B. click the Page Layout tab.
C. click the Show/Hide button.
D. click the General tab.
16. If you want to insert a column into an existing table, what would you do?
A. Click Column in the Insert tab.
B. Click in the Table Style Options group of the Design tab.
C. Click one of the insert buttons in the Rows & Columns group of the Layout tab.
D. Click one of the insert buttons in the Data group of the Layout tab.
17. DISREGARD #17
18. If you press the Tab key when you're in in the last cell of a table,
A. the cell is divided.
B. a new row is added.
C. a new table is added.
D. a new column is added.
19. Formulas within table cells always begin withEnd of exam
A. an equals sign.
B. the AutoSum symbol.
D. a symbol that looks like a backwards F.
20. You send a report to your boss for feedback and she returns it to you with her edits noted in the
electronic file. This Word feature is called
A. Markup Changes.
B. Track Changes.
C. Online Edits.
D. Online Markup.
- 7 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it