The patient is enrolled in a capitated HMO. previously the patient paid a $25 copay for mental health care services...jenfer 1
The patient is enrolled in a capitated HMO. previously the patient paid a $25 copay for mental health care services due to a change in policy .the paient is now required to pay 10% coinsurance. the provider charge $450 for a visit.What is the patient responsible for?how much will the health insurance plan pay for the visit? which costs the patient more, the copay or coinsurance
- 9 years ago
- james wolfe played in the french and indian war
- what is the role of the country government
- “Hitler came to power in 1933 solely because of the 1929 Wall Street Crash.” Do you agree? (12 marks)
- The covering on electric plugs and around wires is made of an rainulost
- a jewelry box measures 7 in. by 5 in. by 8 in. explain whether increasing the height 4 times, from...
- If a baby continued to grow at the same rate as in the first 3 months of life, what would the child weigh at age 12 years?
- Can you give me examples and definitions for the following prefixes: Intro- Medi- non- ob- pen- per- post- pre- prim-...
- An apple weighs about 1 N. What is its mass in kilograms?What is its weight in pounds?
- 1.A rock is thrown upward with an initial speed of 15 m/s on Earth