Pat was driving through a rural area where all roads formed a right-angle grid and were spaced 1 mile apart....candyluvrr
Pat was driving through a rural area where all roads formed a right-angle grid and were spaced 1 mile apart. He drove 3 miles north, 2 miles east, 4 miles north, 5 miles west and 1 mile south. To the nearest tenth mile, how far is he from his starting point?
- 9 years ago
- Briefly discuss (in one paragraph) money, materialism, charity, love and hypocrisy in "Oliver Twist" by Charles Dickens
- String Town Iron Works
- How can you tell a dogwood tree?
- suppose a solar system has a star that is four time as massive as our Sun. if that solar system...
- If the diameter of the circle above is 8 inches, what is the circumference of the circle? (Assume =...
- You just borrowed $130,000 to buy a condo. You will repay the loan in equal monthly payments of $882.42 over the next 30 years. What monthly interest rate are you paying on the loan? What is the effective annual rate on that loan? What rate is the lender
- 0.978 + 32.8 * 7- 1 1/2=
- when was the world war started
- List and discuss the key components of the receiving area of an MSW processing facility and a materials recovery facility.