Part of a processing plant consists of a pipeline which carries a chemical with a relative density (to water) of...spchoy
Part of a processing plant consists of a pipeline which carries a chemical with a relative density (to water) of 0.7. The pipeline is circular in section with a diameter which changes from 200mm at inlet to 150mm at outlet. The outlet of the pipe is 12m above that of the inlet. The pipeline is required to carry a mass flow rate of the chemical of 100kgs-1, and the pressure at the pipeline outlet must be 2bar. a) Determine the volumetric flow rate of the chemical b) Determine the velocity of the chemical at the pipeline inlet and its outlet. c) Determine the pressure required at the pipeline inlet, in bar, to achieve the desired pressure at the outlet (2 bar) I am new to this so please show all working if possible to help me better understand the process. Thank you in advance,
- 9 years ago
- Receivables, Liabilities and Fixed Assets
- online work
- The following are the cash flows of two projects: Year Project A Project B 0 −$290 −$290 ...
- $60.00 and 30% discount. what is the amount of the dress
- Compare and contrast the House and the Senate--their functions, organization, and stature. Define the term Congress and explain their role...
- Assess the significance of the role of World War 1 in the fall of the tsarist regime.
- what is the spanish of hello my name is keziah
- A jet cruising at 26400 feet descends 96 miles away from a jet cruising at 31680 feet which is 120...
- use development of the atomic model as an example to explain the following scientific evidence is a collection of observations that...