Part of the new system design is a software program that will allow users to work out the cost of...jasnfa
Part of the new system design is a software program that will allow users to work out the cost of the Explorer Pass. Write an algorithm in pseudocode for a Calculate Charge module that will: • allow the user to enter the number of family, adult and child passes required • allow the user to enter the number of tours the pass will be valid for • display the cost of each type of pass, the total cost and the amount of GST included (to calculate the amount of GST included, you will need to divide the Total Cost by 11 e.g. if total cost is $169.00, GST included = 169/11 = 15.36). • include error checking to ensure that a valid number of tours are entered and that a valid pass type is selected. Explorer Pass Adult Child Family 1 tour $ 46.00 $23.00 $115.00 2 tours $ 85.00 $42.00 $210.00 3 tours $120.00 $60.00 $320.00 4 tours $150.00 $80.00 $400.00 5 tours $175.00 $95.00 $480.00 Child = 4 to 13 years Family Pass = 2 adults and 2 children A family with 3 children would need to purchase 1 Family Pass and 1 Child Pass
- 9 years ago
- What is the accounting cycle?
- What is likely the single most effective step that a company can take to set ethical standards? Choose one answer. a....
- What economic issues is the United States dealing with today?
- why do we have laws
- help with science
- How can it be good to limit your sodium intake, even though it is a nessisary part of body chemistry?
- Assume that a national restaurant firm called BBQ builds 15 new restaurants at a cost of $1 million per restaurant....
- the intersection of 2 lines is a point? true or false
- (3z+z-4) + (-2+2z-3)