Parametric vs. Nonparametric Methodstooejo
The purpose of this assignment is to differentiate between parametric and nonparametric statistical methods. In addition, this assignment will help you understand and implement parametric or nonparametric statistical methods.
On the basis of your research and understanding, respond to the following:
- Find and state the definition of levels of measurement that distinguishes the five types of data used in statistical analysis.
- In your own words, compare the five types of data and explain how they differ.
- Find and state a definition of parametric and nonparametric methods that distinguishes between the two.
- In your own words, explain the difference between parametric and nonparametric methods.
- Explain which types of data require parametric statistics to be used and which types of data require nonparametric statistics to be used and why.
- Compare the advantages and disadvantages of using parametric and nonparametric statistics.
- Describe how the level of measurement helps determine which of these methods to use on the data being analyzed.
This assignment does not need to be essay form. Please just answer the questions and be sure to use references.
- 4 years ago
- Submit your answers to the following questions using the ANOVA source table below. The table depicts a two-way ANOVA in...
- can you give feedback to my peers/classmate (follow the red guide please) 1 paragraph
- Stocks and Transactions
- Respond to these 3 forum post 200 words each question by 8pm
- Safety Homework Help
- Case Study Analysis 3-5 pages
- no plagiarism due Sunday by 10:00 pm
- please let me know you have any question ( family tree)
- NOT RATED
The purpose of this assignment is to differentiate between parametric and nonparametric statistical methods. In addition, this assignment will help you understand and implement parametric or …4 years ago