"The Parable of the Prodigal Son"
Reflect on this parable. Read it in the context of Luke Chapters 14-16 (select your favorite personal translation or version). Then answer the following questions:
- What is this timeless parable really about?
- When the older brother sees the celebration for his younger brother’s return, he grows angry and complains to his father. Does pride (or other emotions) enter into the actions of either brother?
- What would your reaction be as the older sibling? The younger sibling? The father?
- How effectively do the structure and message of this parable (see textbook for definition) convey lessons?
- In what way(s) do you personally "connect" with this parable?
Post your initial response (150 words, etc.)
Other questions 10
- A 800 N box is lowered from rest by a crane. If it travels 12 meters downward in 10 seconds,...
- Ashford University: Human Resource Research Paper Assignment
- i have an english homework
- graph each pair of functions on the same graph to the right. state the domain and range, and the equation...
- natural science guru
- College Algebra Help
- Research Paper
- FOR BABER MAKAYLA ONLY
- Assignment 1: Whistleblowing and Sarbanes-Oxley Due
- M2 Assignment 1: Consumer Surplus