Orginal work 1,450 due 2 dec 13 by 6 pm eastern time
Resources: Using Perceptual Maps in Marketing simulation
Complete the simulation, Using Perceptual Maps in Marketing, located on the student website.
Write 1,050-1,450-word summary in which you address the following:
a. For each of the three major phases (1. Perceptual map, 2. Revving up the Market/introduce a new product or reposition the existing product, and 3. Thundering Success/the market research results after a year) in the simulation:
i.Describe the situation for each phase
ii. Discuss your recommended solution(s), including why for each
iii. Discuss your results, and, if applicable, what the simulation recommended for each phase.
Therefore, a discussion of each of the three phases will cover these three points. Discuss these three elements together within each phase. Do not discuss the phases under each element. I.e., phase 1 (i, ii, and iii), phase 2 (i, ii, and iii), and phase 3 (i, ii, and iii).
b. Summarize the different marketing components addressed in this simulation by answering the following questions:
1) What is the relationship between differentiation and positioning of products or services as it relates to Thorr Motorcycles? Is the repositioning of the product in the simulation as you had expected it
be? Why or why not?
2) What is the impact of the product life cycle on marketing? What impact did the product life-cycle have on the product in the simulation? Answer these questions as they relate to Thorr Motorcycles.
Therefore, there will be five sections to this paper. A discussion of each of the three phases in a. and two discussions from b.
Other students suggest that you either take screen shots as you work through the simulation so that you can write about the results later. Or, write your paper as you work through the simulation. Trying to remember later after you have finished will be more challenging.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Cite the University website for the case study for this simulation
Post a Certificate of Originality and the Plagiarism Check (Center for Writing Excellence) with each individual and team paper.
- Asignment 1 Data structures
- for aristotiles only
- In 150 words
- Accounting Multiple Choice Questions Answers
- NTC 362 Week 5 INDP Kudler Fine Foods Network
- celebrity quality healthdare
- Chapter 1: problems 19 and 23 (pages 31–33). Chapter 2: problem 19 (page 76). Chapter 3: problem 29 (page 133).