Create an "art-efact" that tells a narrative of your musical life experiences. Submissions may be in the form of any artistic creation including, but not limited to: prose story, poem, drawing, painting, video, sculpture, song.
Submit a one- to two-page commentary explaining and/or clarifying your creation. This explanation should help your audiences to make meaning from your creation, and help them understand the meaning of the creation for you. You could include your sources of inspiration, the ways in which creating this piece helped you construct your narrative, readings from the course that you considered, etc.
Please consider whether you would like this project to be shared with the rest of the group, or if it contains private information that you would prefer not be shared.
- Urgent due
- Consider 100 random independent draws from the uniform distribution on the [0,1] interval. What is the probability that 20 or more of those draws are less than 0.40?
- I need help with Soil Mechanics Class
- Physics solution,
- OL-421-R1041 Strategic Management & Policy 16EW1
- I need someone how know about ART
- Can anyone do my journal?
- Finish the essay. 125 words
- Introduction to US Legal System "final exam"