paper due easy essayhawkeye
The inspiration for this course is the CNBC show The Big Idea, which features people whose inventions and ideas have changed the business world and everyday life. Anyone can come up with a life-changing idea: a housewife who realizes that disposable diapers are clogging landfills and invents a cover for cloth diapers, a mother who creates the “rapid prompting method” to communicate with her autistic son, and a young man with cerebral palsy who pitches a travel show for the “differently abled.” All of these ideas emerged out of the creator’s desire to fulfill a need that was not being met. In this course, you will be forming your own “big idea” and deciding how best to communicate that idea and persuade others of its significance. Your “big idea” might provide a solution to a problem, fulfill a need, or advocate change.
To begin this process, think of a problem that needs to be addressed, preferably one relevant to your own experience and community. Do you have any “big ideas” for addressing this problem? This problem could be tied to your field of study or it could be something with more personal implications.
should be about 200-250 words,
- 8 years ago
- In the book the view from Saturday. Why did the souls not reveal their associatio
- the different polices the British used during Indian colonization that caused problems between the two cultures. Once you are done...
- when did general montgomery lead the allies to a victory over the axis troops in north africa
- QR bisects <PQR,m<PQR=x squared, & m<PQS=2x=6. FIND ALL POSSIBLE MEASURES FOR <PQR
- What are the highest and lowest payments from the writer that the beekeeper– farmer team will accept for the sixth...
- was the americans fear of a communist takeover in the 60's valid
- Tort Law Question Jake is an employee in a chemical plant owned by Powderall Ltd. He complained to his wife after...
- Retired $550,000 of bonds, on which there was $5,000 of unamortized discount for $560,000.
- a rollercoaster designer had the swell idea of designing a death-defying cicular first drop to a rollercoaster, hoping that the...
- Nickname of women factory workers taking the place of men during WWII