In the next phase, ruminate on what you learned in your interview—especially anything that helped you to gain a deeper insight into the topics you studied in the course—and write a research and reflection paper in which you draw upon learning shared with your instructor and colleagues, your individual learning, and knowledge you have gained from the interview to demonstrate a more in-depth understanding of the foundational principles of management. In your paper, go beyond recitation of memorized facts or regurgitation of information; strive to synthesize the most important topics of management (i.e., leadership, personality, motivation, decision-making, communication, and the importance of good management to yourself and to society) into a hybrid research and reflection paper.
Your paper should integrate responses to each of the following questions in a well-organized and coherent paper:
- What leadership precepts did your interviewee impart to you (or what can you glean on the topic as a result of your interview), and how do those dovetail with one or more of the modern theories of leadership?
- How do the personalities of workers, colleagues, managers, and subordinates impact your performance in, and experience of, the workplace? How do they interact with one or more leadership models to create the most effective work environment?
- In light of your interview, the leadership model(s) you’ve discussed, and your own personality, what one or two tenets of motivation theory have you taken away from the course?
- How do your understandings of motivation theories impact your conceptions of the best practices when it comes to making decisions and communicating at work?
- Based on your interview and on learning from this course, what does it take to be an effective employee, a successful manager, and an exemplary citizen of society?
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- 5 years ago
- Describe how public opinion is measured in the United States and the problems that can arise as a result of this measurement. Also discuss how public opinion can influence government policy. Cite a specific example.
- Crim wk3
- by 6am tomorrow
- information systems
- diversity assignment
- BUS4098 Business Stimulation
- Look at week 4 please
- Integrated Healthcare Delivery System
- Working in Groups and Teams
- Financing Delivery of Health Care Services