Page 1 of 2 Lab_Activity_CIS_CIS115-W3-A1.docx A. Lab #: CIS CIS115-A1 B. Lab 1 of 1 : Decision Calendar C. Lab Overview – Scenario /...sshyne
Page 1 of 2 Lab_Activity_CIS_CIS115-W3-A1.docx A. Lab #: CIS CIS115-A1 B. Lab 1 of 1 : Decision Calendar C. Lab Overview – Scenario / Summary: TCO #4 – Given a simple business problem that requires one or more decisions, create a solution algorithm that uses decisions with logical and relational expressions. TCO #9 – Given a program with logic errors that is intended as a solution to a simple business problem, employ debugging diagnostics to remove and correct the errors. Scenario: Your goal is to solve the following programming lab activity. Write a program that prompts & accepts a number between 1 and 12. After getting the input, display the number with the appropriate month. (example: This is the 1st month…January, This is the 2nd month…February, This is the 12th month…December). Be sure to THINK about the logic and design first (IPO chart and or pseudocode), then code the Visual Logic command line processing. D. Deliverables: Deliverable Points Decision Calendar IPO Model 10 Decision Calendar Pseudocode 15 Decision Calendar Flowchart 20 Decision Calendar Output Sample 5 Total Points 50 DeVry University Student Lab Activity CIS115 Logic and Design Lab_Activity_CIS_CIS115-W3-A1.docx E. Lab Steps: Preparat 1. Complete the IPO Model in a Word document. 2. Complete the pseudocode in the same Word document as the IPO. 3. Complete the flowchart in Visual Logic and print screen the flowchart in the same Word document as the IPO and pseudocode. 4. Complete the execution/run of the flowchart and print screen your outputs in the same Word document as the IPO, pseudocode and flowchart. Lab: Decision Calendar Step 1: prompt for input(s) Points (Optional) Step 2: Determine calendar month and proper ending Step 3: Display outputs with attention to details END OF LAB
- 8 years ago
- What is the log book in one flew over the cuckoos nest
- What is an adjective
- how can technology contribute to new forms of recreation?
- invent a modern day monster and write a myth about a contemporary hero who destroys it. Make sure to include...
- Need help with SOC homework please read details
- the theory "that the more arrests made the safer the community will be" is part of what policing style?
- Term paper- Guestion is posted for Proteach only
- can you tell me 5 simple subject senteces 5 compound sentences and 5 complex sentences
- write the equation in slope intercept form of each line slope 2 y intercept 5
- Database Development