pad530 week 8 discussionneel
Articles for the Discussion Question are assigned from professional journals and are available via the Online Research Center. Students must provide a critical review of these articles and substantially reply to the contributions of at least one peer.
Individual postings should include an evaluation of the content of the article and explain how it relates to the concepts in the text and other external resources. The postings should be analytic in nature and include comparisons/contrasts and examples that can bolster your argument. Postings and replies should be 250 - 300 words in length and free of any spelling or grammar errors.
The following criteria are used to grade your discussion group submissions.
� Timeliness (Did the student contribute throughout the week? Post early to allow fellow students ample time to review and respond to your postings.)
� Use of External Resources, Citations, and Resources (Did student perform independent research and cite sources from scholarly academic journals or recognized research institutions?)
� Quality (Is the submission professional, focused, pertinent, and free of grammar and spelling errors?)
� Participation and Classroom Interaction (Did the student substantially respond and interact with other student postings in a collegial and/or critical manner?)
The Discussion Groups are designed to enhance (and evaluate) student participation and interaction during the course. Accordingly, your interaction with other students will be part of the grading calculus.
This discussion involves Journal Article:
Acemoglu, Daron & Robinson, James A. (2001, Sep). Inefficient redistribution. The American Political Science Review, 95, (3), 649-662.
Upon review, post (and respond to postings) under Discussion Question #8 your thoughts and analysis of the article as it relates to module 8 topics. Utilize external resources as necessary to support your opinions and claims.
Consider the following questions:
1. Does the impulse to restructure authority (constitutional engineering) apply in this article? Why/Why not?
2. What is the impact of redefining membership in the polis?
3. What are the arguments for centralization versus decentralization?
4. Is there value to political reasoning as strategic representation?
- 8 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it
- NOT RATEDArticles for the Discussion Question are assigned from professional journals and are available via the Online Research Center.Students must provide a critical review of these articles and …8 years ago