Hello i need a Good and Positive Comment related with this argument .A paragraph with no more 100 words.
Re:Topic 5 DQ 2
When there is spiritual care going on I try my best to be non judgmental and respectful as long as patients beliefs, values, are non harmful for both of us and surroundings. Patient should be allowed to follow their cultures and family tradition to encourage them to heal or recover as soon as possible. Valuing any individual’s decision, beliefs help in restoring their dignity increase the sense of being strong. My weak point while providing spiritual care is understandings their cultures. It might take some time to understand them as I belong from very different cultures than most of them are here. I consider it as immigrant problems.
My strength would be having knowledge of variety of cultures, being multi-linguistic, which allow us to understand patient with more details.
My husband will be ethical decision maker and in case of difficult situation
- Statistics 31
- FIN 200 Final Exam Guide
- HCS 446 Week 3 Facility Planning Part II
- IT INFORMATION SYSTEM HELP
- CJS 240 Week 4 Assignment Gender and Family Assignment
- Strategic Management and Strategic Competitiveness
- MGT 415 Week 5 Assignment ( Final Paper ) ~ ( Latest Syllabus - Updated Jan, 2015 - Perfect Tutorial - Scored 100% )
- bus quiz
- Need two paragraphs and two references for each discussion question.
- here are 4 papers that i need by the 30th of january if you can finish sooner please do