Original work needed
As the new manager of a convenience store, you have noticed issues with the manual method of tracking sales using paper sales tickets and spreadsheets, as well as, shortages on some of the more popular items carried in the store.
Present your case for upgrading to a database driven solution for tracking sales and inventory to the store owners. They are concerned about the cost and want to know what this upgrade would entail.
Include the following:
- How a system could improve efficiency
- How a system could improve accuracy
- How sales of individual items would be entered
- How the database would store the data compared to the current spreadsheet method
- How monitoring of inventory levels based on sales using the database would work
Choose one of the following presentation deliverables:
- An 8- to 10-narrated slide presentation, with appropriate graphics
- A written business proposal (approximately two pages)
- Questions are in red!
- Ceteris only
- Retirement plan proposal
- The job search I am looking for is from Union Pacific Rail Road Freight Transportation. As a Train Master Initiating the job search In the SLPs for this course, you will assume the role of a currently employed professional wanting to change careers. Each
- Master listening H.W
- check instruct. posted for you
- BUS 119 Week 5 - Discussion 2
- SOC 300 Week 9 Assignment 2: Lending Institutions, Health Care, and Human Capital Paper
- PCN-435 Module 1 DQ 2
- Discussion Questions
As the new manager of a convenience store, you have noticed issues with the manual method of tracking sales using paper sales tickets and spreadsheets, as well as, shortages on some of the more …