Unit 10 Assignment Unit 10 you will be writing a 1-2 page paper regarding how you go about shadowing a mentor. Finding and shadowing a mentor can be very important to your career development. A mentor is someone who is working at a job in a field you would aspire to and provides you with guidance in becoming successful in your pursuit of a similar job. It allows them to help guide you along on your career path by providing you with experienced advice. When it comes to success, there is no greater advice than that from someone who has been successful in the job you want. You can start your research here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEPtqx90grI How to Find a Mentor by Jack Canfield on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykhPWtMAWAg&feature=related Finding the Right Mentor In this assignment you will explore how someone goes about finding a mentor to shadow (follow) to help them in their career pursuits. You will also Identify a number of companies you would like to work for and at least one community organization that you could join to learn more about your career area of interest. This organization might also enable you to network and find mentors through your contacts found there. After reflecting on what you have learned from your research, discuss how you have benefited from this experience. Write a minimum one – two page response to the questions below. Make sure to address all the questions and all the critical elements so you will be successful in completing this assignment. Please answer the following questions in your paper: 1.Reflect and describe what you might learn by job shadowing that will make you a stronger candidate to enter the business world. 2.Specify exactly what the process would be to find and shadow a mentor. 3.Discuss the companies you would like to work for and explain why. Include at least one organization of which you would like to become a member so as to further your career networking. 4.Discuss what skills you feel you need to develop or further develop to be able to have a productive Mentor/Mentee relationship. 5.Explain how this experience of shadowing a mentor might impact your professional, educational and personal development plans. Respond using the critical elements below and submit your minimum one to two page response to the dropbox.
Other questions 10
- What weakened the Roman Empire?
- Explain in detail the characteristic of a good control system in management
- First National Bank's president congradulates you on quickly solving the problem. She then shares the information that she's about to...
- If c is the measure of the hypotenuse of a right triangle,find the missing measure. If necessary, round to the...
- 1) a) Initially, how do skeletal muscles (the type of muscle attached to bones) make ATP? b) write the reaction...
- Why does Gigi insist that Miracle continue wearing the color purple? What does it mean?
- traveled around and painted portraits
- how many complete teams of 11 players can be made from 94 children?
- 3x+2y-5z=-3 3x-y+3z=4 3x+5y-8z=6
- Where is the paint bucket tool in photoshop