PowerPoint Presentation: Emotional Intelligence and Cultural Diversity The assignment for this unit is to view the following video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EwsNKkVPog&feature=related Create a 10 slide PowerPoint presentation (not including cover and reference slide) explaining how emotional intelligence can be used by managers when dealing with employees from a different culture. Select one culture or country from one of the following websites: http://www.geert-hofstede.com/ http://www.executiveplanet.com/index.php?title=Main_Page http://www.dialogin.com/ http://www.un.org/en/ http://www.oecd.org http://www.worldbank.org/ http://europa.eu/index_en.htm http://www.asean.org/22122.htm Explain how managers can use emotional intelligence to communicate more effectively with employees from another culture. What do managers need to do differently when communicating with employees from the country you selected as opposed to the US culture? Successfully completing the assignment •To successfully complete this assignment the instructor must be able to clearly identify how emotional intelligence helps managers deal with a different culture. •Minimum slide count requirement for this Power Point presentation project is 10 slides which includes a Title slide and a References slide. •Please remember: Grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure and word usage always count!
- 9 years ago
- If the longest side of the triangle is 18 yards, which of the following could be the other 2 sides...
- what is the role of the country government
- angle ABC= 80 degrees radius = 4'' what is the arc length of ac
- The "farm bloc's" favorite solution to the severe drop in prices that caused farmers' economic suffering in the 1920s was
- How many ways can you choose 2 hamsters out of a group of 4 hamsters?
- 5u^2 - 7xy-2v^2
- A circle is cut out of a piece of plywood that is 10in. square. The scraps are thrown away. A....
- CASE STUDY 7
- hypothetical syllogisms--Zack did not get the promtion. If he had gotten the promotion he would earn an extra $200 a...
- Identify the subject of the sentence. The rain and wind caused the planners to postpone the concert.