Knowing your opposition’s perspective on an issue is essential to qualifying and strengthening your own argument. Write this paper arguing the “other side” of your argument (or proposing an alternative that would challenge your proposed paper’s solution).
3-4 pages. Grading will highlight "Conclusion," "Thesis Clarity," "Critical Thinking," and "Persuasiveness" from the Assessment Rubric (located in Files).
The Opposition Essay is an argumentative paper arguing against your own PRE topic. Your PRE topic (at least as of your first rough draft) is that planes are safer than cars, so we should use them as our primary transport. What might the opposition to that argument be? Maybe that cars are better to travel in than planes, or cheaper, or more convenient?
Please read the attachment to follow the iinstruction.
- 5 years ago
- i have two pages finance homewrok i need it done by today
- Need help
- ASSIGNMENT 1: Respond to the question/s in a detailed and thorough manner. The essay must consist of a minimum of 300 words. Be sure to document your sources of information. You are a data analyst with John and Sons Company. The company has a large numbe
- influence celebrity and influence parents for teens
- Write Situation Analysis
- Ethics 316 Week One Individual Assignment
- Statistics Are More Than Profits
- PSYCH 625 Statistics for the Behavior Sciences Complete Week 6