operations managment wek 6 ct
due 12/16/16 , no plagirism , must cite work, apa format , please see attachment from the book for help
Option #1: Inventory Management
Solve the following inventory management problems at the end of Chapter 12 in the Heizer and Render (2014) textbook:
- 12.9 a, b, c, and d.
You may solve the problems using: (a) pencil, paper, and calculator, or (b) MS Excel. You are encouraged to use Excel if you are familiar with the software, but how to use Excel is not taught in this course.
Be sure to find the example problems in Chapter 12 that list 12.1 and 12.9 in the Related Problems line of the example solutions, and practice these example problems before attempting 12.1 and 12.9.
Submit your solutions in an MS Word document only. You will provide a total of six answers, and you must show exactly how you calculated each of the six answers. Your submission will be graded based on the accuracy of your answers and the degree to which you clearly show each step of your analytical approach and calculations. Papers that are submitted with accurate answers, but do not include the details of how those answers were determined, will not be eligible for full credit. Papers that are submitted with accurate analytical methods and calculation approaches, but inaccurate final answers, will be eligible for some credit.
- Assignment 1: Whistleblowing and Sarbanes-Oxley Due/ Reserved for Dr. Keloki Reborn
- "Rehabilitation" Please respond to the following: •For years, local and state agencies, as well as the federal government, have struggled with what should be done with those offenders who have been sentenced to prison for violations of the law. Two popula
- The Despondent Male Scenario" Please respond to the following: •In Week 3, you were exposed to early criminological theory and biological and psychological theory. The scenario included a male who has had a difficult time over the past year. It is time to
- Business Compensation
- i need a 100% original journal post on Budgets and Employee Morale
- Reply for Music Discusion
- Financial Management