1. Develop an ID score for the current layout. What problems can you identify with the current layout?
2. Use trial and error to come up with a better layout that lowers the ID score. Explain the departments you thought needed to be in close proximity to one another.
3. Imagine an athletic facility such as Sawhill. What strategies would you suggest for creating an open environment?http://spotanswer.com/qusimg/sa10537.png
- 8 years ago
- Science paper essay
- The Atoms of a material used as a conductor generally contain how many valence electrons
- finance homework
- please help: 4 pages in APA due in 12 hrs
- what are theses?
- HCS 451-week 3 paper
- Using the following website, http://www.treasurydirect.gov/BC/SBCPrice calculate the price for the following savings bonds in each of the denominational amounts:
- Physical Science