OPEN-ENDED Find integers j and k such that (a) the two given integers and j represent the side lengths of...goofyhell33
OPEN-ENDED Find integers j and k such that (a) the two given integers and j represent the side lengths of an acute triangle, and (b) the two given integers and k represent the side lengths of an obtuse triangle 33, 55
- 9 years ago
- p. 558 Problem 17
- when people finish running a marathon they wrap themselves in a shiny foil blanket.this is designed to prevent them losing...
- Olan answered 75% of the problems correctly on his math test. If there were 64 problems on the test, how...
- I want s good science fair question and it has to have variables. This is my science question but how...
- 1.A rock is thrown upward with an initial speed of 15 m/s on Earth
- A linear pair is represented b x² +4x and 3x+10. Find the measure of both angles.
- what's a ray in a line?
- Whats the geometric mean of 3 and 16