Open Access VS Copyright Infringementsjvcapm
Read the following article (“The Day the Napster Died”) http://www.wired.com/gadgets/portablemusic/news/2002/05/52540?currentPage=all
After you have reviewed the above resource, respond to the following questions in several paragraphs:
- What are the copyright issues surrounding the digital delivery of music and video?
- Take a survey of 10-20 of your friends and/or family. How many have purchased digital music?
- How many have downloaded copyrighted music for free?
- What percentage of each person’s digital music collection is legal?
- What do the results of this small survey suggest to you?
- Compare your findings for similarities or differences.
- What are the consequences of illegally downloading music?
- 7 years ago
- Following are financial statements for the Genatron Manufacturing corporation for 2012 and 2011.
- MTH 156 - ALL DQ'S
- CIS 319 FINAL Riordan Manufacturing Service Request
- Human Resources - Diversity HW - MW
- 1 Math question on Probability, 2 answers though, since everyone gets it wrong! twice this morning!!!!!!
- Bus Law weeks 1-5.
- Financial Management: 3 essay questions APA FORMAT/250 words each question/ 2 cited sources each question
- Principles of Marketing and College Algebra Online Full Courses
- ACC 291 Week 5 Individual Assignment (E13-8 & E14-3)
- Mazor Inc.’s bank statement from Hometown Bank at August 31, 2012, gives the following information. Balance, August 1 $18,639 Bank debit memorandum: August deposits 71,239 ...