ONLY FOR expert_julia #3:Conduct a SWOT Analysis to Assess the Impact of Marketing Decisions to Recommend Solutions
Create a PowerPoint presentation to describe and analyze your marketing SWOT using the link listed below:
After completing the SWOT analysis, develop a competitive matrix: (a) research your industry and competitors and build a competitive matrix in an excel spreadsheet. The matrix should include the nearest 3 direct/indirect competitors side by side in columns across the top. (b) Next, add 5-8 of the critical success factors that a company in your industry must have to be competitive (based on your research) in the rows from top to bottom. (c) Rank both your company and your competitors on a scale of 1-4, with the rank descriptions below.
4=Excellent (Above Average)
2=Average (needs improvement)
1=Below average (needs corrective action)
See generic competitive matrix for sample purposes below:
ABC Professional Services Competitive Matrix-Sample Purposes Only
ABC Professional Services
24-hour customer service center
Six Sigma Expertise
Average of total
Average the total of the competitive characteristics for each company (as shown in the example above). If the average total is less than 3.0, then identify specific strategies to move the company up to a "3" or "4" average. Include both the SWOT analysis and the competitive matrix in your presentation.
For your slide presentation, include the following:
- Visual illustration of your SWOT analysis (1-2 slides).
- Visual illustration of your competitive matrix (1-2 slides).
- Based on both the SWOT analysis and competitive matrix include 5 specific solutions to move your new business venture toward building a competitive product/service in your slide presentation.
- Include the most important future outcomes that need to be shared to generate support and joint accountability with the senior leadership team (moving toward completion of your marketing strategy).
The slide presentation will serve as a progress update, as well as "call for specific support (human resources, finance, technology, and so forth)" based on your timelines and progress update presentation in Week 2.
Be sure to answer the following questions for senior leadership, including the head of your firm’s marketing team:
- Do the strengths outweigh the weaknesses? If not, why? How could this situation be resolved?
- Do opportunities outweigh threats? If not, why? How could this situation be remedied?
- Based on the competitive matrix, what are five solutions that will address your goal to attain a competitive position within your industry/market? Do you have a market niche?
- What specific support and/or resources (finance, technology, people, and processes) are needed from Senior Leadership to attain a competitive market position?
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as “speaker notes” for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists. Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate.
Optional: you may attach a video (YouTube or other) of your slide presentation to a real or fictional audience (not more than 1-2 minutes for each slide), in addition to the power point. Otherwise, just submit the power point slides.
Length: 10-15 slides (with a separate reference slide).
Notes Length: 100-150 words for each slide.
- Audit Exercise Paper Four
- Annie found that 57 students in her school knew French and 23 of those students knew Spanish, as well. There...
- geology lab ch3
- Computer Focused Principles
- Medical Coding
- cds 152
- 6521 WK 11 DISCUSSION
- ENV 330 Week 2 Assignment ( Environmental Justice and Mountaintop Removal ) ~ ( Latest Syllabus - Perfect Tutorial - Scored 100% )