One way to avoid aristocratic government would be to appoint political office by lottery (the Athenians did this) of all citizens. Would any of the authors support such a form of equal political opportunity? If the wouldn't support it why wouldn't they?zerasm
- 9 years ago
- develop a job description and selection criteria for the person whose primary role it is manage the marketing and promotion...
- If i gather alot of information on a subject, what would i know what to keep or not.
- Convert the width & height of the suitcase to inches. Width - 2ft 2 1/2 in. Height-1ft 9 in.
- What is 3y=2x+14 in eqution form
- write the introductory script for the evening news explaining the rise of the Populist Movement. The script must explain what...
- Who was the Australian Prime Minister at the outbreak of World War 1
- write an addition number sentence that uses -20, -35, +15
- BUSN427 Week 2: Foreign Direct Investment, and Regional Economic Integration - You Decide
- what does fair trade mean? please tell me in full detail