I once had the Risk Manager for ServiceMaster talk to an Insurance Course I was teaching. ServiceMaster is an interesting company, with a variety of services available, including a Maid Service, Home Security, and Pest Control among others.
Check out their home page at ServiceMaster.com. If you were the Risk Manager of ServiceMaster, what are some potential risk exposures you would be concerned with? What would you do to try to reduce the severity and frequency of losses?
- 7 years ago
- For Economics Master Tutors ONLY
- Marketing Mix of Subway and Recommendation
- Math quiz needed now
- Review the Constitution in Appendix A
- for ja23
- Mental Health
- To compare commuting times
- personal skill
- The performance of a WiMax network appears to be lower than expected and you suspect interference to be the cause....
- Accounting Class