At least 200 words for discussion.
"Obtaining Capital" Please respond to the following:
Suppose you wanted to open a restaurant in your neighborhood. Outline a plan to obtain the capital to open your restaurant. Your plan should include, but not be limited to, financing and startup cost estimates for three (3) categories in Figure 15.2 of the text. Provide a rationale for your plan decisions.
From the e-Activity, imagine you are applying for a general small-business loan from the SBA in order to open a new pub in your neighborhood, and your projected annual revenue is $350K. Refer to Item #3 on the 7(a) Loan Application Checklist, and detail the primary ways in which you would expect to achieve this projection. Provide a rationale for your response.
Go to the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)'s Website to read the article titled "7(a) Loan Application Checklist", located at http://www.sba.gov/content/sba-loan-application-checklist. Be prepared to discuss.
- ECO 365 week 5 Team Assignment Competitive Strategies and Government Policies - 3 Papers
- Act Utilitarianism and Rule Utilitarianism
- Total income can be viewed as the sum of
- Economics for global managers
- ECON545 – Week 6 You Decide Transcript
- information techonology
- accounting help
- 3 Questions from my Critical Thinking Class
- Recall Clifford’s evidentialist argument and contrast Clifford’s position with one of the nonevidealist positions encountered. Which position, evidentialism or nonevidentialism, more closely aligns with your own point of view?
- Assignment due November 11, 2015
"Obtaining Capital"Please respond to the following:
- Suppose you wanted to open a restaurant in your neighborhood. Outline a plan to obtain the capital to open your restaurant. Your plan …