For this assignment you will create 2 different menus. They should each be for a different cultural or religious group that you learned about in chapter 2. Make sure the meal plan meets the RDAs for each athttps://www.choosemyplate.gov/SuperTracker/
Copy and paste the Super Tracker Food Group and Calories Report and the Nutrient Report information into your project so you are able to show the food group comparison and the nutrients totals for each culturally appropriate menu.
If you use Native American as one of your cultural groups, make sure your food selections are different than those given as an example on page 32.
Your finished project should contain 3 parts, your created menus, the Food Group and Calorie Report and the Nutrient Report.
I have attached a example of a menu for Orthodox Jew and the other can be for Seveth Day Adventist.
- 6 years ago
- Store Operations Messages
- Assume that Stillwater Designs produces two automotive subwoofers: S12L7 and S12L5. The S12L7 sells for $475, and the S12L5 sells...
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- I need help with my Spanish listening assignment.
- Does all data have a mean, median, or mode? Why or why not? When is the mean the best measure of central tendency? When is the median the best measure of central tendency?
- Graduate Level Accounting
- MAT116 All DQs(3 different responses)
- ACC 423 Wk 4 Weekly Reflection Paper
- Achieving Work/Life Balance