nursing discussion board questioncapain3
Interview with a Nursing Quality Expert
Your Name: Date:
Your Instructor’s Name:
Directions: After completing your interview, you must use this form to submit your assignment to the Dropbox. You may use the form to capture information as you conduct your interview, or fill it in later. The form is expandable and will enlarge the textbox to accommodate your answers. Do not rely only on this form for everything you must include! Please look in Doc Sharing for specific instructions in the Guidelines for this assignment.
Fill in the answers in this column.
Indicate 2 scholarly resources or texts used prior to the interview to familiarize yourself with the individual’s organization, role, or any of the questions you plan to ask that will make you a more knowledgeable interviewer.
Resource # 2:
Demographics: Provide initials, credentials, job title, and length in present position of the registered nurse interviewee. Include the date and time the interview was conducted. Provide a working phone number for instructor follow-up if needed.
(Ask the interviewee about EVERY topic in this section)
Scope of responsibility: Major responsibilities, direct reports, and operational budget
Organizational mission, vision, values, and beliefs
Strategic planning related to ONE core competency (name the core competency)
Role of BSN-prepared nurse to support the strategic plan
Practice Impact Question
(Reflect on the interview afterwards to ask yourself this question and provide it below.)
How does completing this interview impact your practice as a BSN-prepared nurse? Give specific examples.
Discuss the roles and responsibilities of a Nursing Quality Expert in a selected healthcare organization.
Review the organization’s mission, vision, values, and beliefs.
Discuss the Nursing Quality Expert’s strategic plan as it relates to The Institute of Medicine’s Quality initiatives and ONE of the following core competencies.
1) Employ evidence-based practice
2) Apply quality improvement
3) Utilize informatics
Conduct a core competency-focused interview with a Nursing Quality Expert.
Articulate the role of the BSN-prepared nurse to support the strategic plan related to selected IOM core competency.
Articulate what was learned from time spent with interviewee and how own nursing practice will change as a result of the encounter and completion of this assignment.
- 6 years ago
- The Four Functions of Management (answer attached)
- PRG 421 Week 4 ScreenShot Mortgage Calculator Change request Input 1#
- PRG 210 Week 2 Individual Assignment Computer Programs and Program Development
- A financial services firm is opening a branch and they need to make staffing decisions
- OPS 571 Week 4 Individual Assignment Bottlenecks in a Process
- CAN NOT USE SPSS has to be hand written calculations
- Where Qd denotes quantity demanded, P denotes price, Y denotes personal income
- ACC 490 (Auditing) Week 1 Complete A+ Graded
- project Deliverable 5: Infrastructure and Security
- Research your topic. 2. Produce an outline for a report (paper) in which you will present your findings. 3. Building on your outline, produce a report from an industry perspective. In your final project you will assess some of the ramifications for this i