Non-Traditional Advertising in Marketingebrown2430
Has your organization (use a hotel) taken advantage of or explored the effectiveness of non-traditional advertising media (such as kiosks, telephone booths, trucks, grocery bags and carts, and/or fax machines) or new media (such as in-store media, movie theaters, or airlines)? If so, specify which, describe the campaign, and discuss the goals and/or results. How successful has the campaign been? What other creative new media opportunities might be attractive? If not, what non-traditional media might your organization explore?
300-500 words cite resources/references used i realize you wont know what my hotel has done so making up stuff is fine :)
if you can get it in sooner - that is GREAT!!!!!!!!
- 8 years ago
- EA Memo
- Essay problems for Phyllis to help with.
- What does the title The Medici: Godfathers of the Renaissance suggest about the series and the family?
- What is also called the brain stem
- A recipe for bread states that the dough must bake for 40 minutes at a temperature of 190°C. The oven you...
- sara paid $360 for 5 bags and 5 wallets each bag cost 3 times as much as a wallet find...
- LASA 1: Consultant Presentation (CO 1, 2, 3)
- Nate left for a basketbaal trip and realized that he forgot his shoes. He calledhis mom, and she agreed to...