for njosh onlymyekvnsandpen941
|Prior to beginning your initial post, read the required materials and review the handouts, Plot, Theme, and Conflict and List of Literary Techniques. In addition, read Chapters 4 through 7 of Journey into Literature and choose a story from the textbook.|
|Reflect: All stories have a theme that forms the plot. Also, literary elements and techniques contribute to creating and highlighting the theme. Reflect on the theme and literary elements and techniques in the story you have chosen to read.|
|Write: Your initial post should be at least 200 words in length. The minimum word count does not include references.In this discussion you will|
|Respond to Peers: Respond to at least two of your classmates’ initial posts. Each response should be at least 75 words in length and should address two or more of the following points:|
|Prior to beginning your initial post, read Chapters 4 through 7 of Journey into Literature.|
|Reflect: In the stories you have read in Chapters 4 through 7, you have been introduced to several kinds of characters. Select another story from your textbook that is different than the one you analyzed in the “Literary Techniques and Their Connection to Conflict in Literature” discussion and identify and consider a character you sympathize with. Reflect on why you identify with them and how that character is constructed by the author.|
Write: Your initial post should be at least 200 words in length. The minimum word count does not include references.
As you write your post, answer the following questions:
|Respond to Peers: Respond to at least two of your classmates’ initial posts. Each response should be at least 75 words in length and should address two or more of the following questions:|
For this assignment, you will write an annotated bibliography on three sources. For detailed information on how to create your Annotated Bibliography, please see this Sample Annotated Bibliography.
In your Annotated Bibliography, you will
- Copy and paste the writing prompt you chose to explore in Week One into a Word Document.
- Restate the working thesis you created in Week One below your writing prompt.
- In this same document, identify your primary source (your short story) and two secondary, academic sources.
- Summarize each source and explain how the source supports your working thesis. These summaries should be 100 to 150 words for each entry.
For the Annotated Bibliography assignment, you will write annotations for three sources. One source should be a primary source. Next, you will choose two secondary sources that are additional to the text.
The two sources you locate must be academic sources and come from peer-reviewed journals or other scholarly publications. For information on finding sources within the Ashford Library, please view the ENG125 - Literature Research tutorial.
The Annotated Bibliography includes a citation of the source in APA format. It also includes a brief summary of the source.
Click each example below to expand and click twice to collapse. Alternatively, you may click here to view the following examples in PDF.
- 4 years ago
- ITS FOR SOLUTION.J
- Econ help
- Briefly describe some (at least four) aspects of Greek culture prior to and at the time of Socrates and Plato.
- Using MINITAB perform the regression and correlation analysis for the data on CREDIT BALANCE (Y) and SIZE (X)
- It is for creative instructor
- Employment-At-Will Doctrine---FOR PROFESSOR MOSES ONLY!!!!
- assignment in C# ASP.NET
- Project Chater-Case Study CTTS
- question 2