Nine seconds elapsed from the time Abigail saw the lightning until she heard the thunder. The lighting was about how...
Nine seconds elapsed from the time Abigail saw the lightning until she heard the thunder. The lighting was about how many kilometers from Abigail? (Sound travels about 331 meters per second in air.)
Other questions 10
- Like the modernists, postmodern writers focused on subjective experience rather than objective cultural norms.
- Can you help me with a report?
- a bamboo pole 7 ft long is suspended horizontally from its ends steel wires 1.0 m long. The CoG is situated 28 inches from left side and the bamboo pole weighs 2.2 kg. A mass of 12 lb is hanging 2 ft from the right end of the pole. The wires radii of 15mm
- Determine whether the condensation of nitromethane (CH3NO2) is spontaneous at 40°C and 1 atm.
- 72 = 12t
- The actual width of the lot on which a new house is going to be built is 121 feet. An...
- What are the "Laws of Indies?"
- Explain how the lack of metrics for measuring certain software properties affects the software engineering discipline.
- How did the delegates reach agreement on a new plan of government
- what are current research about brain cancer