nine assignments for $150.00
The agreement is for nine assignment for a total 0f $150.00 on time in APA format following all instructions, done on time. Will post two assignments at a time.
Due Tue 2/25/14
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 750–1,000 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions with your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
You are asking your fellow project managers to provide input on your risk-management approach. For this assignment, you are responsible for the following:
· To refresh the project managers' memories, provide them with a condensed statement of the problem that you are addressing.
· Additionally, provide them with the bulleted list of the impacts on the organization.
· Through your research, you must determine how you intend to manage the risks on this project.
· Provide them with a work breakdown structure (WBS) that captures the high-level activities for the project.
· Additionally, identify your basic risk-management methodology and the categories of risk that will need to be addressed.
Include the following items to fellow project managers:
· A condensed statement of the problem being addressed and where in the organization it exists
· A list of the impacts on the organization if the problem is not resolved
· The method to be used in analyzing and managing risks
· A WBS with all of the highest level activities
· The categories of risk that will be addressed
Deliverable Length: 2,000–6,000 words due 3/2/14
Continue using the Project Management Plan that you previously submitted. Add the new pertinent information.
Having received feedback from your fellow project managers, you will now proceed with your project planning. You have determined that you need to complete your work breakdown structure (WBS) to the task or lowest level work package as well as identify the resources needed for each lowest level work package, the effort necessary (in staff days) for each of those work packages, and the risks pertaining to each of those work packages. The requirements are as follows:
· Complete the WBS.
· For each of the tasks or lowest level work packages, identify the skill area, effort, and number of individuals needed to complete it.
· Additionally, identify the risks that are associated with each of those tasks or lowest level work packages, and begin to populate whatever tool you intend to use to display the risks with their probability of occurrence and potential impact on the project.
o The Risk section will contain a list of each of the categories of risk being identified, with a short explanation of the category.
o A list of risks (by category), their probability of occurrence, and their impact on the project should be included.
o There should be a graphical or tabular display of the risks, their probable occurrence, and their potential impact on the project.
· Dependencies that exist between the various tasks or lowest level work packages will be identified at this time.
· Develop and populate the appropriate sections, subsections, and appendices.
· This submission will also include the work from Unit 1's Individual Project
- When calculating the cost of the trip you were using the current VAT rate of 20%,(£231-includes 20% VAT). What would the cost have been per pupil two years ago when the VAT rate was 17.5%
- Sir Richard Branson, Chairman, Virgin Group, Ltd. Case Study
- what 2 countries share Namibia eastern bourder
- what are some advantages and disadvantages of an oligarchy government
- PROBLEM 1-9
- Sociologists argue that no behavior, not even one designed to kill a great number of people, is inherently deviant.
- Resource: Ch. 3 of Social Policy and Social Programs Write a 300-word analysis of a program sponsored by the same agency...
- only for prateek64
- PAD505 PUBLIC BUDGETING WEEK 7 DISCUSSION